THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Will's first day of school!

Today was Will's first day of 1st grade! He is in Mrs. Voltin's class with his friends from last year, Kyle and Travis. He was happy to see some familiar faces this morning when we dropped him off. The teacher came out and introduced herself, then asked the kids to come inside and find thier names at thier desks. I wanted to follow him inside and take pictures, but not wanting to appear too stalkerish, I just snapped a few from the door and we waved goodbye. Brian of course, took video. He was excited to go and looked *so* big to me!

When I picked him up this afternoon he was really tired and a bit grumpy. Seems like it's going to be a bit of an adjustment for him since he is gone for 6 hours a day now and K was only half a day. He is at Taekwando right now, so he's going to be *really* tired tonight. I promised him ice cream from Maggie Moo's on the first day of school, so we will probably head over there when I pick the boys up from taekwando. Nice little before dinner treat;).

0 comments: