THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 18, 2006

Our crazy schedule



Lately I am feeling like we all just run around non stop! The boys are in school, plus they have Tae Kwan Do and soccer, Sam has swimming and Music Together, and Will as of tomorrow, has cub scouts. I am also going to be doing MOPS on Fridays which will actually be a nice break because the kids go to the nursery while I go hear speakers, have breakfast, and do projects. We are also in MOMS Club so there are activities that go along with that. It's fun, but hectic.

I am actually having nightmares about having to be somewhere and forgetting about it, lol. That actually happened on Sat. Will and Ben both have soccer, but they are in two different divisions. Will is in the U8 division and Ben is U5. So Ben's game was at 9:30am and then Will's was supposed to be at 10:15. They overlapped, but I thought it wouldn't be a problem since Brian was there too and we could just divide and conquer. Well, for some reason it did not stick in my brain that Will's game was at Rimgate Park and Ben's was at Heros. All our games last season were at Heros so I just thought that is where all the games were. I was getting worried as to why Will's team wasn't showing up and then I had a feeling that maybe we got the place wrong. Sure enough, we had and by that time there wasn't enough time to make it to his game. I asked him if he was dissappointed about it and he said, "YES. I WANTED rice krispy treats!". It was his friend Matt's moms turn to bring snacks and she had said that she was bringing those. Apparently the best part of playing soccer is the snacks!

Here are some pictures of Ben. Hopefully we'll get some of Will next week. Anyone who wants to come see a game on Saturdays through this fall is welcome! We will probably do basketball in the winter, at Will's request.

0 comments: