THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Another Ben funny

Ben is definatly the little ham in the family. On the way to our first MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) meeting, we got a little loss. With me in the drivers seat this is no big surprise. We showed up at the wrong location (the business office rather than the actual church) and the guy there gave me a map and said that if I just follwed it, it would take me right there. If he knew anything about my history with maps, he would have realized that he may as well have given the map to my two year old. Anyway, after my second wrong turn I was getting frustrated. Ben pipes up with, "Mommy, if I were you, I'd just turn around and go home". This is said complete with big arm gestures, palms up, eyes rolled skyward. Then he adds, "But... I'm just a little kid".

Then on Sat. we were all at baby Sophie's birthday party. The kids had just hit the pinata and collected a couple pounds of candy each. Ben had his bag and was sitting on the couch next to Carmen and Monica. He looks at them and says, "I am going to set this bag down. Don't touch it." Puts his index finger up for emphasis. Then he walks a few steps, turns his head over his shoulder, narrows his eyes and gives them a look as if to say, "I'm watching you!".

0 comments: