THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 05, 2007

My little comedian

This morning I was lying in bed with Sam and Brian had gotton up with the boys and turned on the t.v. for them. Ben came in when Brian left for work and said he was hungry and wanted breakfast. I told him that we didn't have any waffles left (his usual) but that he could have cereal or eggs. He said that he wanted something with syrup on it. I joked with him that we could put syrup on his eggs and he said, "No! That is going to be gross. I'm going to give you a bite and you are going to think it's nasty!". So I asked him about putting a little syrup on his cereal. He thought about it for a minute and then very seriously said, while pointing his finger at me, "Ok. I will try it. But if I don't like it I will try something else. I will try candy". Yeah, nice try bud!! This child cracks me up!

0 comments: