THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Just when I think they hate each other...

they do something really sweet. First I'll say that I'm really glad that we chose (uh, okay, well not exactly chose but I will spare the details) the child spacing that we did. Having Will and Ben so close in age has mostly been a blessing. They enjoy a lot of the same things and play together a lot. They also spend a not insignificant amount of thier time together beating each other up. They have been doing a lot of this lately, so I was really happy to hear this exchange this morning.

Me: Will, Matt has invited you to spend the night at his house Friday night. Did you want to go?

Will: Spend the night?! Yay!

He then runs off to find Ben and says, "Benny we're spending the night at Matt's house on Friday!"

Me: Well, actually honey just you are invited to spend the night at Matt's house. He's your friend from school so his mom just invited you.

Will: Awwwww. If Benny doesn't come I will miss him. I miss Ben.

See, they do love each other!

0 comments: