THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Been doing some crocheting lately...



The boys finally got to wear the hats that I made for them last year since it was cold and rainy today. I've been getting back into my hobbies now that Sam is pretty much sleeping through the night and I have a little more energy. I made Will and Ben these ones last year and Sam's I just made yesterday. I am thinking of adding a few cutesy buttons to it just to give it some flair, so maybe a trip to JoAnns is in order. And if I just *happen* to pass by the scrapbooking supplies while I am there I just might have to take a peek at those too.

I have been getting back into scrapbooking too lately and am all caught up on my album. Sam's first year one is done and I am currently working on 6 other albums (vacation, family, holidays, and then one for each boy with birthday, first day of school, and sports stuff in it). I met another mom in Ben's preschool class who is a Creative Memories consultant and she hosts crops in her house once a week so I have been going to those. I really don't get much done in my book since Sam is with me, but it's nice to get ideas and talk scrapbooking with other people who are into it too.

0 comments: