THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 24, 2007

Family Christmas party and cookie baking!









Thursday was a busy day for us as well since it was my birthday, Ben's holiday performance, Sam's holiday performance, and both Will and Ben had their school parties that day as well. Brian and I both went to watch Ben sing (he was so adorable!) then went to help out at his party. After that, Brian went to watch Sammy sing at his school while I picked Ben up from school. I'm the room mom in Will's class so I went to his school in the afternoon and gave the kids their holiday party. We played Bingo, decorated sugar cookies, played pin the nose on the snowman, made a reindeer candy cane craft, and of course, ate junk food! That night, we went to an Italian place to celebrate my 31st birthday. All in all, a great day.




Our annual Leonard family Christmas party was Sat. and we all had a great time visiting with family and friends. Santa came, the kids did lots of fun crafts, and best of all, got to play with all of their cousins.




Today is Christmas Eve and we spent the morning making cookies for the big guy. Santa that is!The kids did the ones decorated with sugar by themselves and I did the ones that are iced. The kids ate the last chocolate in their chocolate advent calenders and are so excited about tomorrow!

0 comments: