THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sammy is three!






We've been so busy lately that I forgot to post about Sam's birthday! Sam turned 3 on the 14th. The weekend before his birthday we went and stayed in Indio, which is near Palm Springs, with Brian's family (it was us, Tim, Wendy, Cory, Carson, Zukie, Laura, and Kathe). We had a little party for him there so he got to eat cake and open presents twice (my mom came in on Monday and stayed for the week, and Sam's birthday fell on a Wednesday). We also got to go swimming over the weekend since it was so warm in the desert. We all had a really nice time just relaxing and hanging out.


Before we left for Indio, I went to Costco to pick up the cake. I put it in our fridge until it was time to go, and Sam wasn't too happy when I told him that we needed to save it for later that night and couldn't dig into it right away. Brian and I were in our bedroom packing and in walks Sam, covered in red icing. We ran to the kitchen and the pictures you see are what we found!

I also included a picture of the flurry of hands helping Sam to open his birthday presents. We had a hard time getting the other three kids to let Sam open his own gifts!

0 comments: