THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 08, 2006

The joy of having a six year old

So yesterday we were doing our normal routine, driving the kids home from school and they (as usual) start fighting in the back seat. Pretty soon Will was hitting Ben. I threatened to take away his video games if he hit Ben one more time. He tested me, so the games got taken away. Boy was he MAD! If looks could kill, I would be a dead mommy. If you've never faced the wrath of a six year old before, it might look something like this

In case you can't tell what that says, it reads, "you hath to moov now", which traslates to, "You have to move now". He had apparently decided he'd be much better off if mommy just moved out of the house and left him to his own devies. No worries though! By bedtime he had cut out a little red piece of paper, colored it with an orange crayon and presented it to me, saying that it was "fire" because I was "fire nice". Whatever that means. I think it's something good though;).

He also, in his rage over losing the video games, took a blue marker and wrote on the tile floor the words, "Ben did this". I guess it didn't occur to him that the only thing Ben can write is his name. Either that or he just thinks we're stupid. Probably the latter. Unfortunatly that picture came out too dark too see. Would it be terrible if I wrote it on the floor myself and took a better picture of it to recreate the scene?

0 comments: