THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Happy Birthday Little Guy!





Our baby is two today! I remember every detail of the day he was born so clearly that it seems like yesterday. He was so tiny and so perfect. It's so bittersweet watching my last baby grow up so quickly, but we are also thrilled to finally be getting some sleep! If anyone ever tells you that babies sleep through the night at 3 months, don't believe them!


We celebrated on Sat. with Brian's family. Everyone came out and spent the night. It was a full house, but lots of fun. The kids had a blast playing with thier cousins. Sam was also really excited over his gifts and cake. He kept taking the little Telletubbie figures off of his cake, and then putting them back on again. It was hard for him to get through the stack of presents because he wanted to stop and play with each one. He was so cute, enjoying his new toys.


This Thursday my mom is flying out from Vegas and we'll do a little encore party on Sat. and my dad will come over too. We aren't having cake tonight, as we feel that THREE parties would be overkill. Sammy doesn't really know that his real birthday is today anyway.


We are just spending a quiet evening at home tonight and I'm going to make ravioli with pesto and chicken. It is finally cold and rainy, which I LOVE. Will came home from school with very muddy shoes today, which are in the washing machine as we speak. I think I'll send him in rainboots tomorrow, that way I can just hose them off.


The first parent/teacher conference at Will's school is tomorrow, which I am looking forward to. He seems to be doing very well in first grade so far. He has gotton A's on all of his spelling tests, his reading is really taking off, and he's doing well in math too.

0 comments: